Hindi Kahani,Horror Kahani,Thiriller Stories in Hindi

Hindi Kahani,Horror Kahani,Thiriller Stories,Hindi Poems,Kids kahani,Novels on Hindikahanimein.

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Motu Patlu Story

Motu Patlu and the Magical Book.

Motu Patlu Story:

The Motu Patlu Story Abnormal Furfuri town uncommon story, let̢۪s see what sort of story is this? Peruse at your own Hazard. Peruse at your own Hazard, I'm not catching that's meaning? This is what is composed on the principal page, let̢۪s see what is composed on the following page. Gracious my ruler! Motu, there is no compelling reason to face any challenge, don̢۪t read it. I am not terrified of anything, I will understand it. Motu pause, don̢۪t read this, there is something incorrectly. Quite a long time ago when there was no one in Furfuri town. Just machines were administering the spot, a few people went there and stalled out. Help! Older sibling, what̢۪s happening this? Why dread when Chingam is here, what was the deal? Gracious my God! What the heck is this? Chingam run, in the event that you need to live. Where right? This is Furfuri town. Better believe it, we are alive, my god, we are protected. From where have these people come? Hello, here we rule, get them. Truck is talking, it is written in that book, that numerous years back in Furfuri town machines dominated. We have been caught in that time. Gracious my master! What will happen now,? This spot is administered by machines. I had found out about people just in stories, they are exceptionally solid. Please let̢۪s give them how ground-breaking we are. Let̢۪s get them. Motu accomplish something, rapidly. Motu accomplish something, rapidly. Thought, let̢۪s read the following page of this book. They are running and a vehicle comes to support them. Greetings, my name is infant, come inside quick I will support you. Hello! Stop! Much obliged to you sister, bless your heart. It s my obligation to support you, However you need to likewise spare my sister. Sister I am coming! Gracious vehicle mam, it would be ideal if you be directly in any event currently, trucks are abandoned far. Motu, read the following page quick. What's more, simply then they all fly away noticeable all around. Gracious my master! What the heck is going on? Sibling Dozer! You said that on the off chance that I give you any one to battle rather than my sister, you will leave her. These people will battle in my sisters place. I acknowledge your idea to battle with the people, it will be entertaining. After quite a while, I have an opportunity to show my quality. It will be incredible enjoyment. We won't battle. We will likewise not battle. Sorry infant, at that point your sister should battle. We will battle, leave baby̢۪s sister. It will be fun, incredible enjoyment. Devils people have constantly managed over us, It̢۪s time to show them our capacity. Hello tune in, call Kalia. What's more, disregard baby̢۪s sister. Gracious my ruler! I won't battle. Help!! Help!! Goodness my master! Motu and Patlu, you will send us to god without a doubt. I won't leave you alive, run as much as you need to run. Motu read the last page of the book rapidly. On the off chance that this Kalia let us stop, at that point no one but I can peruse, I will give the book to Chingam sir. And afterward the friend in need from the sky comes and spares them. Come quick get in. Much obliged to you Motu and Patlu, you both have spared my sister, presently it̢۪s time for you to go. Bye! Is it accurate to say that you are all alright? For what reason would you say you are for the most part shouting? Yahoo!! It would appear that they all are not feeling great.Motu Patlu Story



No comments:

Post a Comment